02 03 Mama Dews Reviews: Purex Crystals *Limited Edition* Fabulously Fresh! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Purex Crystals *Limited Edition* Fabulously Fresh!

34


I am so excited to tell you all about this Fabulously Fresh fabric softener, laundry enhancer, and odor eliminator! Purex has done it once again with their limited edition scent of Purex Crystals. These natural crystals have the most fabulous scent, hence the Fabulously Fresh name!

I started using this in my laundry as soon as it arrived at my house, and it did a wonderful job making all of my towels and sheets smell absolutely wonderful. Not only did they smell great, but they were so soft, and the scent was so calming, that my kiddos knocked right out at bedtime!

It is so easy to use this product, as you can measure directly into the lid, then pour directly into the drum of your washer. The scent fills the laundry room immediaetly, giving you a sense of what is to come!

This product did a great job of freshening items that are washed regularly, and don't get super dirty, but how would it fare against those items that were just so stinky and dirty (even after a wash), that they were headed for the trash? I knew that in order to get an accurate impression of this product, I was going to have to put it up against something that I had already washed, but refused to come clean! Thats where the stinky dog kennel blankets come into play I let Purex pull double duty on this one.



As you can see, Purex not only did a great job of knocking out that dreaded doggie dirt, but the blankets smell so fresh...a far cry from where they started!     


                                                                                                        
Now I have great news for you, my readers! To celebrate the release of the new Purex Crystals Limited Edition Fabulously Fresh, the Purex brand will be hosting a sweepstakes. The grand prize winner will recieve $1,000 and a years supply of Purex Crystals Limited Edition Fabulously Fresh. 100 second place winners will recieve a coupon for a free bottle of Purex Crystals Limited Edition Fabulously Fresh!! Click Here to learn more about this sweepstakes, and get your entries in!

Now for another bit of good news, Purex has provided me with coupons for free bottles of Purex Crystals Limited Edition Fabulously Fresh, so two lucky winner have a chance to win! I am going to make it even better, by including a coupon for a free bottle of Purex Mountain Breeze laundry detergent, so the winners can experience the dual power of Purex! Just enter below, and stay tuned for when I announce the winners! Good Luck!!

The Purex brand provided me with  a sample of Purex Crystals Limited Edition Fabulously Fresh in exchange for a product review. However, all the opinions expressed here are my own.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Labels:

35 36 37 38