02 03 Mama Dews Reviews: Dangerous Times 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Dangerous Times

34

A couple of weeks ago, I reviewed the book Hym and Hur by Phillip Frey. I am going to introduce you all to another book by this author title Dangerous Times. It is a crime thriller, and for those of you that read the review on Hym and Hur, you will see that this is a completely different genre, as well as style of writing.

First let me say, I thoroughly enjoyed this book...in fact, I read it all in one sitting, which means I didn't go to sleep until 5 am! I know, I know, shame on me...I just couldn't put it down!

Now, in the beginning of this story we are introduced to Frank, and are immediately tuned in to the fact that Frank isn't a nice guy. Frank, as it turns out, loves blood, and he seems to enjoy being the one spilling it, even more. Don't forget about Frank, because he is the center point of this entire story!

Further into the story, we meet Ben Hicks, a down on his luck cop, with a bad attitude, a temper, and a knack for getting himself into trouble. So much so, that he is facing charges for letting his temper get the best of him, when he beats a teenager to death with his bare hands.

Further into the story, we meet John Allen Kirk, a man who has unknowingly become a pawn, in a game of deception and murder. At the same time, we learn more about Ty and Emily, the wife and girlfriend (Respectively) of none other than Frank...remember him?

Lastly, we meet Eddie Jones, Uncle of Ty (Franks wife), and head of the Mafia...this is getting interesting, no?

So there you have it, a cast of characters, all somehow tied together in a chaotic web of murder, deceit, and greed. How are they tied together you ask? Read the book to find out! You can find it HERE, and just in case I haven't peaked your interest enough, let me just throw this final thought in...what you think is going to happen, changes, with every turn of the page :)

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels:

35 36 37 38