02 03 Mama Dews Reviews: Daughter of Hope: The Siaris Quartet Book One 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Daughter of Hope: The Siaris Quartet Book One

34



I am back with another book review...This time the book is "Daughter of Hope" by Joanna Fay.

This book was a great read, especially if you like the fantasy genre! In fact, I don't usually read this genre, and I am now looking forward to the next part of this series!

The story takes place in Siaris, and it opens on the birth of Revetia, the half-elden half-guardian daughter of Xereth, who serves the Morraeth, the dark Gods of Siaris. Xereth was once a guardian, who are winged beings, and God-like in their powers, but with the persuasion of a lover, is converted to the darkside.

Revetia, which means Daughter of Hope, wishes to escape from her father and his evil masters, and through the telepathic abilities that the Guardians possess, Revetia is able to reach out to her Guardian family.

This story is full of magic, and spells, immortal beings, and a long standing feud between good and evil...I highly recommend the read, and I am sure that you will be drawn in, as I was.

If you want to download this book, please CLICK HERE



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels:

35 36 37 38