02 03 Mama Dews Reviews: Jammy Jams - Lullabylooza: '90s Alternative Goes Lullaby 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Jammy Jams - Lullabylooza: '90s Alternative Goes Lullaby

34



Okay, for any of you that grew up in the 90s, or just know great music, I think this album is for you, even more so if you have kiddos! Jammy Jams has taken some of the great music from the 90s and turned them into awesome lullaby renditions.

They have taken some of the greats and made them baby friendly! They have included tracks from Stone Temple Pilots, Nirvana, The Cure, Soundgarden, and more!

Here is the track list for this album:
As you can see, they included some greats, and my daughter is swaying to the music as I write this post! To learn more about this release, just click here.

This album is currently available...


If you are interested in this album online, you can find it HERE


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38