02 03 Mama Dews Reviews: Body Merry Age Defense Eye Cream Review 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Body Merry Age Defense Eye Cream Review

34

I have been on a search for great beauty products, and have had the chance to review quite a few, but never really had the chance to try a good eye cream. So I was really excited when I was given the chance to test Body Merry Age Defense Eye Cream.

This eye cream is supposed to battle all of our biggest concerns, when it comes to the skin around our eyes...dark circles, wrinkles, puffiness, crow's feet, fine lines, dryness, sags, and bags.

Body Merry has used some great ingredients in this eye cream, including,  peptides like Matrixyl-3000 and Tripeptide-5 with an ocean based Retinol and botanical Hyaluronic Acid. As well as lots of antioxidants, organic vitamins and minerals, pure plant oils and botanical actives, such as, Aloe, Witch Hazel, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Vitamin C, Cucumber, Beeswax, Jojoba Oil, Tamanu Oil, Green Tea, Licorice, Eyebright, Avocado Oil, Flax Seed Oil, Rose Hip Oil, Lemon, Lemongrass, Vitamin B5, Lavender, and Chamomile 

As can be expected by using so many of these ingredients, the scent of this product is very herbal. It is a refreshing scent, and very different from your average beauty product.

When I first received the product, I was impressed with how much care was taken during the shipping process. Everything possible, was done to make sure that this product was protected, so as to reach you in great condition. 

The eye cream is packaged in a small white pump bottle, and while it is only 1 oz.,  it will last for a long time, since you only have to use a very tiny bit. The product itself is a white cream, and it goes on smoothly, absorbs quickly, and has a slight tingle. I attribute that the the botanical ingredients.



This is much more than you would use, but I wanted to give you an idea of how the product looked.

I really like the scent, and I love that this product is not tested on animals. The results were almost immediate for me; I use it in the morning, and at night, and after my very first use I noticed a difference in the dark circles under my eyes. 

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone that is looking for a great anti aging eye cream. You can find it HERE  for $24.95 down from $69.95 for a savings of 64%

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels:

35 36 37 38