02 03 Mama Dews Reviews: Ebook - Vegetarian weight loss Review 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Ebook - Vegetarian weight loss Review

34

If you are anything like me, then you are probably trying to maintain a healthy weight, or even lose weight. As I am sure we all know, weight loss doesn't happen overnight, and it certainly doesn't happen with exercise alone. It is a combination of diet and exercise. I think what scares people the most about the diet part of weight loss, is that they think the meals are going to be bland, or consist fully of what people refer to as "rabbit food"

Well, after reviewing the ebook 'Vegetarian Weight loss', by Jonathan Vine, I can assure you, that the diet part of weight loss, just got a whole lot tastier!

In this book, Jonathan brings use 50 of his best vegetarian recipes, designed for weight loss. However, he doesn't stop there...he explains the difference between vegetarianism and veganism, how to transition into a vegetarian diet, what food to avoid, and what foods are great.

There is so much information in this book, and the recipes are great. Here is a sample of a full day of meals...

Now does that sound like diet food to you?! You can eat great tasting meals, and still lose weight, and your meals don't have to include meat!

I am so excited to continue using the recipes in this book, and I encourage all of you to get your hands on this book. I promise, you wont be scared of the "diet" in diet and exercise, after you start reading this book!
You can find your own copy HERE. The Kindle price is $3.49, and it is worth every penny!As an added bonus, when you purchase this book, you will have the opportunity to download 10 selected recipes from Jonathan's new book: Vegetarian Quick & Easy - Under 15 Minutes


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38