02 03 Mama Dews Reviews: Excelerol Brain Health Supplement Review 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Excelerol Brain Health Supplement Review

34


It isn't hard to figure out how to maintain a healthy body...a good diet, the right amount of exercise, and limiting your intake of certain things, can all help your body stay active and healthy. But what about your mind? how do you keep that healthy? Yes, diet and exercise are important, but so is the right supplement.


That's where Excelerol comes in. This supplements support memory, concentration, and alertness, with its proprietary blend of active ingredients. The directions says to take 1-2 capsules, up to 3 times a day or as recommended by a health care professional. Excelerol is best when taken on an empty stomach and with lots of water. This product was delivered to me in the evening, so I waited until the next morning to take my first dose.

I took my first dose with about 16 oz of water (which is what I usually drink upon waking), my first impression was that I felt as if I had already had my first cup of coffee. I had the same energy level that I did with caffeine. I waited to actually have my first cup of coffee, one because it is recommended not to drink hot beverages within 30 minutes of taking Excelerol, and two because I didn't feel as if I needed any coffee, Shocker, I know!



After about an hour, I still felt like I had some energy, and was able to knock out quite a bit of extensive cleaning. So, I will say that this product gives you an energy boost. As for being more alert and focused, I agree that this product does that as well. After finishing my housework, I sat down to do a few reviews and other work, I was certainly more focused, and was able to complete more work than I usually do, before getting tired.

I took a second dose about 30 minutes before eating lunch, because I was feeling my energy and focus drain. Once again, my immediate reaction was like I had ingested some caffeine. I went about the rest of my day, just as I had the morning...energized and focused. I took one last does just before dinner, which was also about 6 hours before I went to bed, as Excelerol should not be taken within 3 hours of going to bed.


Overall, I will say that I was more energized, focused, and alert, however, this product claims to last 6 hours, and I don't agree with that. I had to take the product 3 times throughout the day to maintain my focus and energy. Now, this isn't to say that it won't last for 6 hours with someone else, as each person will react differently to different things.

If you think that you might benefit from this product, and would like you purchase it, you can find the 30 day supply HERE for $48.21 down from $99.99 for a savings of  52%


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels:

35 36 37 38