02 03 Mama Dews Reviews: Liebster Blog Award! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Liebster Blog Award!

34

I am so excited! I was just nominated for a Liebster Blog Award by the lovely Jenny over at Reviews by Jenny! If you don't know what a Liebster is, don't fret, I didn't know what it was either until Jenny nominated me!

The Liebster Blog Award introduces new bloggers that have a following of less than 200, and helps them connect with other bloggers. The rules of the Liebster Award are as follows:




  • Include your answers to the questions you were asked by the blogger who nominated you.
  • Create 11 questions for the people you nominate.
  • Choose 5-10 blogs (with less than 200 followers) and link to them in your post.
  • Go to their page and let them know!
  • No tag backs


  • So, here the part where I get to tell you a little bit more about myself, by answering the questions that Jenny posted!

    1. What is something you learned in the last week? I learned more about Autism, which is something that affects my family directly; my 7 year old son was diagnosed with Autism just shortly after starting Kindergarten, he is now in second grade.

    2. Besides blogging, what do you enjoy doing in your spare time? I like to crochet, craft, and tackle various DIY projects. 

    3. Favorite genre of music? I don't really have a favorite genre; I was raised on Blues and Jazz, as well as the classics like The Beatles. However, I listen to everything.

    4. Do you have any siblings? I have a total of 8 siblings... 5 sisters, and 3 brothers. I was adopted and recently found my birth parents, so now I have LOTS of siblings :)

    5. What chore do you absolutely hate doing? I dislike cleaning the toilet, because I have a son (missed the target, anyone?) However, I LOVE to clean when I am upset, it is therapeutic to me.

    6. What is your favorite quote/saying? "
    Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome." ~Booker T. Washington

    7. What is the last movie you watched? Did you like it? The last movie I watched was The Avengers, and Yes, I liked it! :)

    8. Do you have any children?  I have two children; a 7 year old son, and a 3 year old daughter. I plan to have more!

    9. What was your favorite food as a child? Lasagna, it was the first meal my grandmother made me, during my first family meal after being adopted. To this day, it is my favorite, and nobody can make it quite like she does :)

    10. Any secret or hidden talents? I do A LOT with my feet, they are another set of hands at times. I think I have passed that trait on to my kids!

    11. What is your advice/tip for new bloggers? Don't be afraid to reach out to other, more experienced bloggers. For the most part, we are all on the same team, and we are willing to help one another. After all, we all started at the bottom :)

    Now for the fun part! Here are my nominees!


    Questions!
    1. When did you start blogging?
    2. If you could do one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
    3. Do you have any siblings?
    4. Do you have any kids?
    5. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
    6. What do you like to do in your free time?
    7. What would be the ultimate vacation?
    8. What is something unique about yourself
    9. Favorite quote/saying?
    10. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
    11. What is your number 1 tip for fellow bloggers
    Okay everyone, there you have it! Answer these questions on your blog, nominate 5-10 bloggers and give them 11 questions to answer.

    Thank you to Jenny for nominating me, and as always, thank you all for being my wonderful readers! I love connecting with all of you, and would love to learn more about each of you, so feel free to leave me a comment introducing yourself!




    35 36 37 38