02 03 Mama Dews Reviews: Max Garcinia Cambogia 80% HCA 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Max Garcinia Cambogia 80% HCA

34


I was recently given the chance to test Life & Food Garcinia Cambogia Supreme with 80% HCA (hydroxycitric acid). I took the product once a day, just to get a feel for it, although the bottle says that for maximum effect, to take it twice a day.

The product boosts that it
The ingredient list is as follows;
I will start by saying that, on top of a fairly clean diet, I also workout regularly. I added this supplement to my daily routine to see if it would do as it claims. I can say that it did work well in suppressing my appetite, so much that I found myself having to force myself to eat because I had no appetite...all day long. This is not good, as it takes a certain number of calories in your daily diet to remain healthy.

After researching more about this product, I found that true Garcinia Cambogia should not have chromium in the ingredient list, which this does. I don't want anyone to think that taking this product will make them miraculously drop all the stubborn weight that they are holding on too. Yes, it will assist in suppressing your appetite, and if that is an issue for you, then this product with help. However, if you are truly trying to lose weight and be healthy, regular exercise, and clean eating will suit you much better.

On a positive note, while I was taking this product, I slept better at night, and had more energy during the day. I didn't feel any dizziness, or abnormal heartbeats as reported by some, and it did assist in balancing my mood during that time of the month, when my hormones were all out of whack.

Overall, I like the product for what it did do, but wouldn't use it regularly to assist in weight loss. If you think that this product might be something that would be beneficial to you, you can find it HERE




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38