02 03 Mama Dews Reviews: Pure Shea Butter Review 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Pure Shea Butter Review

34


I am in LOVE!...with 100% Pure African Shea Butter from Cleopatra's Choice!

I have horribly dry feet...I mean, they are horrible, and it seems like no matter what I do, they are always dry and cracking. I can soak, exfoliate, scrap, sandblast, and use an entire tub of foot cream, but nothing helps! Okay, that last part *might* have been a bit of an exaggeration, but seriously, my feet are my biggest problem area.

You have got to understand how excited I was to find out that I was going to get to try out this Shea butter, because I just knew that finally I was going to have something that would work. I had read all the testimonials on how great Shea butter had been on peoples skin. Helping with everything from dry skin, Psoriasis Dryness, Eczema and Acne, to scars and stretch marks. Shea butter is a deep moisturizer for skin, and contains Vitamins A, E, and F.

Shea butter is one of the top used ingredients by DIYers when making things like, body butter, deodorant, lotions, and soaps. One of my favorite DIY recipes for Shea Butter is for this Healing Heel Crack Salve from Shannon Buck over at Fresh Picked Beauty.

Her recipe using this Shea butter is working wonders on my feet! Even if you don't have the means to create this awesome salve, the Shea butter by itself is superb. The first night I had it, I did my usual soak, and exfoliate routine...only this time when I moisturized, I used this Shea butter and put on a thick pair of socks. The next morning, I could not believe how soft my feet were. I still have a little bit of work to do on them, but the cracks in my heals are not as bad as they were, my feet are softer, and even my toenails are stronger, which is huge because up until this point, not only were my heels cracking, but my baby toe nail was splitting right down the middle from being so dry.

I am telling you, if you have dry skin, or hair, you HAVE to get this Shea butter. Your hair and skin will love you for it. There is one little piece of advice I have though...because this is pure Shea butter, then scent might be a little off putting to some, so a good essential oil will help with that!

You can find this awesome stuff, by clicking HERE where you can pick up a one pound tub for $14.00 down from $26.00 for a savings of 42%


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels:

35 36 37 38