02 03 Mama Dews Reviews: Purely Holistic Phytoceramides Skin Therapy Supplement Review 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Purely Holistic Phytoceramides Skin Therapy Supplement Review

34


When we set out to change how we look and feel, we usually attack things from two sides...internally and externally. When we try to transform our bodies, we know that in order to be successful, we must change our diets (internal), and exercise (external)...together, we know that we will reach our desired goals.

It is no different, when you set out to improve your skin, nails, or hair...while cleansing, exfoliating, and moisturizing, will take care of the outside, how do we take care of the inside? One Word...Phytoceramides.

What exactly are Phytocermides, you might ask; Well, in short, they are components found in sweet potatoes, rice, and wheat, that penetrate each of the four layers of our skin, and have the ability to lock in moisture, thus creating a younger, plumper, healthier, and rejuvenated skin.

While it is true that you can find these components in each of the three foods I just mentioned, I am going to focus on one type in particular. Phytoceramides with rice, from Purely Holistic.

Purely Holistic uses rice based phytoceramides which have been clinically proven to be superior to Liowheat based Phytoceramides. Clinical studies proved that rice based phytoceramides were up to 33% more effective at improving the signs of aging skin than wheat phytoceramides. 



These tablets are NON-GMO, and combat crows feet, age spots, dark under eye circles, and other signs of aging skin.

I have taken one pill a day for the last few weeks, and while it does make me want to drink more water (which is a great thing), there are no negative side effects.It can take some time to notice the results, as is the case with most oral supplements, but I have noticed that my under eye circles are not as noticeable, and my face looks brighter. All in all, I recommend this product!

You can find this product HERE for $25.00 down from $39.99 for a savings of 37%


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38