02 03 Mama Dews Reviews: Xium Garcinia Cambogia, and Raspberry Ketones - Weightloss Boosters 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Xium Garcinia Cambogia, and Raspberry Ketones - Weightloss Boosters

34
A few weeks ago I did a review on Garcinia Cambogia , and I mentioned that will it did assist me in balancing my mood, helping me sleep, and giving me more energy, it also made my appetite take a nose dive. Some of you might be asking yourself, "isn't that what it is supposed to do?" Well, in short, yes...however, my main complaint was that it did TOO good of a job. While I was interested in the appetite suppressant aspect of this type of supplement, that particular brand made me not want to eat at all. This can actually have a reverse effect on what your goal is...to lose weight.

I have heard great things about Garcinia Cambogia, so when I was given a chance to try the same supplement, but from a different company, I said yes.

The very first thing that I noticed when I received this bottle, was that it had only ONE ingredient...Garcinia Cambogia, with over 60% HCA. That's it! No added potassium, calcium, or chromium. That by itself made me happy. I also noticed that the pill size was a bit smaller than the previous supplement I had taken.

I took 2 pills a day (you can take3 up to twice a day) with lots of water, and I can say with 100% certainty, that I prefer this product. It did assist in suppressing my appetite, but not so much that I didn't want to eat at all. I have continued to eat healthy whole foods, and exercise, but this supplement from Xium is excellent. I went so far as to also take the Raspberry Ketones that they carry.

I have used Raspberry Ketones in the past, and this version of the supplement is on par with the other. Again, as with the Garcinia Cambogia, the only ingredient in this supplement is raspberry ketones. The pill capsule is smaller than the other, which I liked, and because I was already taking the garcinia cambogia, I opted to only take 1 pill a day (you can take 2 pills up to twice a day).

This combination had great results for me. There was no dizziness, no headaches, I slept great at night, and woke with renewed energy. If you think that you would benefit from these supplements, just keep one thing in mind. There is no miracle pill that will give you what you want, if you want to look and feel healthier, and most of all BE healthier, you will have to incorporate a diet and exercise routine. However, these will give you the boost that you need.



















You can find the Garcinia Cambogia HERE
You can find the Raspberry Ketones HERE
You can purchase both for  $9.32 down from $49.99 for a savings of 87% (These are add-on items)










I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38