02 03 Mama Dews Reviews: Adovia Natural Facial Moisturizer & Sulfur Soap for Acne, Blackheads and Oily Skin with Dead Sea Salt - 100% Natural Review 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Adovia Natural Facial Moisturizer & Sulfur Soap for Acne, Blackheads and Oily Skin with Dead Sea Salt - 100% Natural Review

34
I have come to the realization that I can no longer just let my skin do its own thing...I am showing signs of aging at just under 34 years of age. There are crows feet by my eyes, smiles lines by my mouth, and for whatever reason "teenage acne" breakouts!

So, I have been using this Natural Sulfur Soap from Adovia, that is made with olive oil, aloe vera, sulfur, and dead sea minerals. It is great for oily and combination skin (like mine), and leaves behind a very clean scent.

You can use it on your face and body, and is very gentle, leaving behind smooth skin. As always, I like to follow up with a good moisturizer, and Adovia came through on that product as well.



I have been using their Moisturizing day cream, made with the same dead sea minerals as found in their soap, but also includes aloe vera, and chamomile. This moisturizer is great, it absorbs quickly, is not greasy at all, and instantly made my skin feel nourished.

There was no tight feeling, just instant moisture! This is great for all skin types, so I highly recommend it.



I really like this skin care line, and the dead sea minerals have the ability to renew your skins natural balance, producing beautiful, healthy looking skin. I recommend this duo of products for anyone that has breakouts, oily or combination skin, teenagers that are going through the dreaded acne stage, or someone that just wants a great skin care line. * This is not for use by those with dry or sensitive skin

You can find both of these products on Amazon, the Natural Sulfur Soap  is $10 down from $16, for a saving of 38% and the Moisturizing Day Cream  is $25.95 down from $46 for a savings of 44%



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels:

35 36 37 38