02 03 Mama Dews Reviews: ChillaVino Wine Chiller Stick Review 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

ChillaVino Wine Chiller Stick Review

34


I am in heaven right now! I am writing this review, while I sip on a glass of wine, poured through my new ChillaVino Wine Pourer & Aerator Chilling Rod. This thing is awesome!


It comes in this nice little box, and is in three pieces. You have the chilling rod, the aerator/pourer, and the little stopper. You put the chilling rod in the freezer for about 2 hours, pour one glass of wine to make room for the chill rod (don't want to waste any of that precious wine!), then after attaching the chill rod to the aerator/pourer, insert it into your favorite bottle of wine, wait about 5 minutes for the wine to start to chill, then you are ready to pour!


The aerator works great, and it pours a nice glass of wine without sloshing it all around!


I love wine, and ChillaVino makes it so much easier to enjoy a bottle with family and friends, because it is contiguously chilling the wine. The best part (aside from the wine), is that you can wash, freeze, and reuse this chill stick repeatedly. I know that there are quite a few members of my family that would love this!


If you are ready to enjoy a bottle of wine, and get your chill on, then you can get your own ChillaVino on Amazon for $13.99 down from $44.99 for a savings of 69%


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels:

35 36 37 38