02 03 Mama Dews Reviews: DSpeed™ Fast-Melt Vitamin D3 1000 IU Review 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

DSpeed™ Fast-Melt Vitamin D3 1000 IU Review

34

I am not a huge fan of Vitamins, as I am not fond of the smell or aftertaste, but I take them because I know that they are good for my body. Most people take a multi-vitamin, but I like to take the individual vitamins based on what my body needs.

The one vitamin that I was not taking, was vitamin D, and I realize that I was making a mistake. Vitamin D is essential for bone and teeth formation, and immune health. So when I was given the chance to try Vitamin D3 from Speed Nutritionals, I was excited.

This particular brand of Vitamin D3, comes in a peach-flavored tablet, that melts in your mouth quickly with water. Vitamin D is good for everyone, and most of us get our daily dose of Vitamin D from the things we eat and from being outside in the sun.

However, we may not be getting all that we need. There have been several diseases linked to Vitamin D deficiencies, including Alzheimer's, and dementia, so Vitamin D is an important part of our daily diets.

I liked this form a lot, no nasty smell or taste, quick dissolving, and easy to take. The tablet reminds me of a lifesaver mint, so if you are not giving them to your child, make sure that you keep them in a safe spot, as they can easily be mistaken as candy.



If you take vitamins and need to add Vitamin D to your daily intake, or you are new to vitamins, and think this would be good for you, then you can get a bottle of DSpeed Fast-Melt Vitamin D3  on Amazon for $10.24 down from $14.98 (32% savings)


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels:

35 36 37 38