02 03 Mama Dews Reviews: Foxbrim Beauty Care 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Foxbrim Beauty Care

34

 I have been trying a new beauty trio from Foxbrim, and I am really loving the results.

After washing my face, I use the natural refresh toner, that has witch hazel, aloe, MSM, and Vitamin C , in it. It is very cooling, has a pleasant scent, and because it doesn't have any alcohol in it, it doesn't burn or dry out your face.

I am really pleased with this toner, as I have used "natural" toners in the past that just didn't live up to the claims that they made.

One thing I really like about this toner, is that it has witch hazel in it, which is a used to reduce swelling and inflammation, aid in healing broken skin, and is a natural antibacterial.

After using the toner, I follow up with the Hyaluronic Acid, which is gel like, but absorbs quickly and is non greasy. A little goes a long way, and it is great at reversing the signs of aging. You can read more about that particular product, by clicking on the name.


Lastly, I use the Complete Anti-Aging Moisturizer, that has Vitamin C and Antioxidants, as well as Retinol. This moisturizer comes in a pump bottle, and is thick like body butter, but goes on so smooth, and absorbs quickly. My skin felt instantly moisturized, and had a very healthy glow.


There were only a few issues with these products, but they can be worked around.

The first issue I had was with the toner, somehow during shipping the bottle top popped open and some leaked out. I don't think it was a significant amount, because it was wrapped tightly, and it could have been from the heat (I live in Texas), so I wouldn't worry about that.

The only other issue I had, was that I had to tip the bottle in order for the moisturiz
er to pump successfully. Not a huge deal, but something I did notice.

Overall, I am thoroughly pleased with the Foxbrim line of beauty products, and recommend them to anyone that wants to try a new skincare line.




All of these products can be found on amazon:


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels:

35 36 37 38