02 03 Mama Dews Reviews: Mega Mesh Premium Magnetic Screen Door Review 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Mega Mesh Premium Magnetic Screen Door Review

34

Okay everyone, I have to admit, I really like these magnetic screen doors...A LOT!

This particular screen is from MegaMesh, and is a great product. The stitching is strong, the magnets are strong, it is easy to install, comes with extra support nails, and fits most doors ways (up to 36 in).

Since I already had one similar to this on my back door, I decided to try this one on my front door. Sadly, it fell just a tiny bit too narrow for my front door. So, I decided to hang it on the opening to my kitchen...much like the picture.

I figured it would be best to keep any sly bugs that might happen to make it into the house via the front door, out of where I prepare my families food.

Let me tell you, it is working GREAT! 



What I really like about this particular brand, is that it came with pre-cut Velcro strips, to use during installation. Other brands have supplied a roll of Velcro, that requires measuring and cutting. The installation itself was so simple, that I was able to do it by myself.

I have been wanting a screen door so bad, but refused to put a storm door type door up, because we are renting, and I don't want to add anything to the building. These can be removed, and taken wherever you go.

If you can use a product like this, then you can get your MegaMesh Screen Door on Amazon for $28.95 down from $59.99 for a savings of 52%


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels:

35 36 37 38