02 03 Mama Dews Reviews: Silicone Cupcake Molds Review 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Silicone Cupcake Molds Review

34



I love to bake...cookies, cakes, brownies, pies, and cupcakes. I really like baking cupcakes. There are so many different flavor combinations, and things to add to them. What I don't like is the nasty paper liners that tear, or making them directly in the pan, and having them stick no matter how well you think you greased the pan.

So imagine how excited I was when I was asked to try out these silicone cupcake liners from California Kitchenware. They are super cute, come in festive colors, and come in a set of 12.


The first batch of cupcakes I made, were picked out by my daughter, and just happened to be confetti cupcakes with sprinkles on top...needless to say, they didn't last long enough to even take a picture.
However, I used the liners again when I made dinner that night, and once again they worked like a charm.

I made cornbread muffins with mini hot dogs, and not only did they cook evenly, but they released from the liners with ease. I literally just turned the liner upside down, and the muffin fell right out!


As you can see, the edges browned nicely, and it came out in one piece. I really don't know why I went so long without silicone baking tools, but never again! You don't even need a cupcake tin for these, you can use them on a baking sheet if you want!

If you like to bake, you can get your own set of Silicone Cupcake Molds  on Amazon for $7.99


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38