02 03 Mama Dews Reviews: Solitaire ChessĀ® Brain Fitness Review 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Solitaire ChessĀ® Brain Fitness Review

34


I am so excited to tell you all about this awesome game from ThinkFun! Solitaire Chess is a strategic skill building game, that helps you give your brain a workout. As the name implies, this is a game for one person, and even though I don't play much chess, I am always interested in trying something that will help me train my brain. Don't worry if you don't remember exactly how to play chess, because there is a tutorial on how each piece moves, right in the booklet!


This game comes with 12 hard blue plastic chess pieces, a game board booklet that has 80 boards and a range of difficulty levels, and a solutions booklet. It is a really good quality game!

The goal of the game is to capture all of the pieces, with only one piece remaining. If you don't solve it on the first try, then try try again! The more you play, the more you train your brain...in fact ThinkFun suggests that just 15 minutes of play per day, will help to reduce stress, and give your brain a great workout!


So far, I have made it into the intermediate puzzles, and I will be honest, sometimes I have to go back and try them again. However, there is a feeling of satisfaction that comes with advancing to the next puzzle!


This game is intended for ages 8 and up, and whether you have always played chess, or this is your first time, it truly is an excellent game!

I highly recommend this game, and think that it is a useful learning tool. It would be a great way to teach a beginner how to play, as well. If you like games like this, then you can get your own Solitaire Chess game for $14.99. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38