02 03 Mama Dews Reviews: Sonora Nutrition Phytoceramides Review 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Sonora Nutrition Phytoceramides Review

34


I have mentioned before, just how much I like to battle aging from the inside, as well as the outside. Well, things like hyaluronic acid, and vitamin C serum, work wonders on reducing the signs of aging, from the outside. Phytoceramindes, is what you take to battle the signs of aging, from the inside.

This bottle of Phytoceramindes from Sonora Nutrition, had 40 mg of rice-based Ceramide, is Wheat gluten free and enhanced with vitamins A, C, D & E. There are no fillers, binders, or artificial ingredients, and there are no side effects, other than beautiful plump skin.

What Phytoceramides do, is restore the skins protective barrier, helping it to lock in moisture, and lock out harmful pollution. You will start to notice a decrease in fine lines, and wrinkles, as well as crows feet, dark under eye circles, and laugh lines.

I have been taking this for about 4 weeks, and have already noticed a difference, but please allow up to 12 weeks to see results. The normal dose is 1 capsule daily, and I liked that the capsule was small, and there was no funny aftertaste.

You can get your own bottle of Sonora Nutrition Phytoceramides  on Amazon for $19.95 down from $35.95 (45% savings)


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels:

35 36 37 38