02 03 Mama Dews Reviews: UNi 100% Organic Pure Moroccan Argan Oil 2oz Review 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

UNi 100% Organic Pure Moroccan Argan Oil 2oz Review

34


Excuse me while I rave about something for a minute! I was invited to try this Argan Oil from UNi, and I was so excited, because I had heard great things about what Argan Oil can do for your hair and skin.

When the bottle arrived, I was impressed by its size, which is a full 2 oz., I liked that it came with a dropper for easy dispensing, and the directions for use were very clear. Simply dispense the oil in to your hands, rub your hand to warm the oil, then apply it to your skin, body, or hair (making sure that your hair is damp before applying).


I used the oil in my hair, and on the dry patches on my knees and elbows, as well as on my cuticles. It was very moisturizing on my skin, and has remained moisturized throughout the day. My favorite use, however, is on my hair.

After washing my hair, and combing through it, I applied the warmed oil to the length of my hair, focusing on the ends. I have very long hair, that goes down past even my lower back, so I used two droppers full of oil. I noticed that even as my hair dried, it continued to look wet, but it was very smooth, and very lightweight.






This product is amazing! I am thrilled that I have found something that will make my hair healthy, and I like that it is 100% PURE organic Argan Oil, that is imported from Morocco.

UNi gives their 5 star promise, that the product you are receiving is top quality, freshly produced from crop to bottle to shelf within weeks,USDA certified organic,Ecocert certified, and is pure undiluted Argan Oil.

I also liked that this product didn't have a weird scent, in fact, it only has a slight nutty scent, that is normal of any pure Argan Oil. It continues to absorb throughout the day, and even here 10 hours after applying it to my hair, my hair still has that glossy movie star, Hollywood sheen.

I LOVE IT!!






I highly suggest this product, and if you are are interested, then you can grab a bottle of UNi Argan Oil on Amazon for $14.49, down from $35.99 for a savings of 60%

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels:

35 36 37 38