02 03 Mama Dews Reviews: BakeitFun Baking Mat Review 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

BakeitFun Baking Mat Review

34

#BakeitFun

As I have mentioned in the past, I love to be in the kitchen. I love cooking and baking for my family. I love creating delicious treats for them, and some of my best childhood memories take place in and around the kitchen and food. In fact, for Christmas and Birthdays, it is a tradition for my dad to get my some new gadget or tool for the kitchen.

So, of course I am going to say yes, when given the opportunity to test out something that goes in the kitchen! BakeitFun sent me this amazing silicone baking mat, and I don't think I could go back to cooking without it.

Not only is it great for things like cookies, because there is no chance that they will stick, but it is also great for things like pizza, garlic bread, and as a base for anything that might spill over, such as pies.

Speaking of things like pizza, and pies...this baking mat has measurements along its sides, so rolling out a perfect pizza dough, or pie crust is easy.

#BakingMat

I love that it has markings for cookies, and when I did bake them, they came out perfect! I might a couple of batches of peanut butter cookies, and they baked to perfection, and slide right off the mat with ease. I didn't even need a spatula!


This baking mat is made from fiberglass coated with food grade silicone, this non-stick baking mat offers multipurpose uses for preparing, cooking, and heating up food. FDA and LFGB approved. It's 100% BPA free. You can do everything on this mat, including making candy, melting cheese, baking cookies, and even as a roasting sheet when roasting things like garlic, or vegetables!

If you are like me, love the kitchen, and love new kitchen gadgets, then you have to get one of these! You can find this BakeitFun Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat on Amazon for $13.97 down from $47.99 (71% savings)




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38