02 03 Mama Dews Reviews: Hydracentials Sporty 25 oz and 16 oz Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle Review. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Hydracentials Sporty 25 oz and 16 oz Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle Review.

34


I am always on the lookout for a good water bottle, but I always end up with a plastic one, that doesn't keep my drink cold for very long, or I end up with one that is huge and doesn't fit into any cup holder.

Then I was contacted by Kristin, from Hydracentials/Beauty by Shea, and was given the opportunity to try out this great 25 oz insulated stainless steel water bottle. This thing is amazing. Not only does it hold a lot of liquid, but it keeps it cold for a very long time, thanks to its double insulated walls. I tested it out, and loved that even running around in this Texas heat, my drink stayed ice cold.

I was curious as to how long it would keep something cold, so I did a test. Just before going to pick my son up from school one day, I filled the bottle with ice and water. I carried it with me everywhere I went, but didn't drink from it. The next day, on my way to pick him up from school, I took a sip of the water. I was amazed to find that it was still ice cold, and even had some ice cubes still in it! 24 HOURS LATER!!

I have never had a water bottle keep something ice cold for that long, so this is a definite winner for me. I also found that I am drinking a lot more water than I normally do, simply because it is staying so cold and refreshing.

The bottle is such a hit in my house, that my husband has claimed it as his own. When I mentioned it to Kristin, she laughed and said that it was okay, because there was a new 16 oz version coming out, that she wanted me to test.

The 16 oz, is identical to the 25 oz, in performance, and is great for little hands, as it is slimmer. Both bottles have a straw that reaches all the way to the bottom, have a flip spout that is easy to open and close, and have a special koozie that can be requested after the purchase of the bottle. (The koozie will come with straw cleaners).


I am really pleased with these water bottles, love the little carrying handle, and the fact that they live up to their claim of keeping beverages cold for a long time. You can find both of these bottles on Amazon, the Hydracentials 25 Oz Water Bottle  is $29.97 and the Hydracentials 16 oz Slim Water Bottle  is $19.97

#Hydracentials

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38