02 03 Mama Dews Reviews: Weather to Wear Review 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Weather to Wear Review

34


Ladies...have you ever picked out a cute outfit, because you thought that it was going to be the perfect weather for it, only to step outside and pull a Marilyn Monroe?


#weathertowear
#weathertowear



This free iPhone app tells you just how windy it is going to be in your area, and includes a free 5 day forecast. All you have to do is enter your location, and you will know whether you will get to wear that cute dress or skirt, without flashing the world, every time the wind blows!

It was accurate to the T for me! No Marilyn Monroe scenes over here! Check it out on iTunes now!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38