02 03 Mama Dews Reviews: Black Cowboy Hat with Red Paisley Bandana (Adult) Review 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Black Cowboy Hat with Red Paisley Bandana (Adult) Review

34

Well, we are about a week into summer vacation, and that means figuring out things that will keep the kids busy, without plopping them down in front of the TV. It also means figuring out how to keep them entertained, while also still getting my work done...So, what do I do? I play dress up, with an item that just so happens to be part of my work! Win-Win!

So, without further ado, I bring you the adult cowboy/girl dress up set!


This was actually a lot of fun, usually I am the horse, but this time I got to be one of the cowgirls!
My daughter thought it was awesome, and we spent a good portion of the afternoon, taking bubba to the stoney lonesome for robbing piggy banks, and pretending to be Sheriff Callie!

This is actually a really cute get up, that can be used for dress up time, as a Halloween costume, or for any other time you feel like dressing up! This can be ordered in several different combinations, with different colored hats and bandannas. The hat is 100% Polyester Felt and  the Paisley Bandanna is 100% Cotton.

I also like that, when I am not playing dress up with the kids, this still works for them. 
It is not too big, even for my tiny daughter! 

You can find these sets on Amazon

*I received the item in this post complimentary for review purposes. All opinions found within are purely my own*

Labels: , , , ,

35 36 37 38