02 03 Mama Dews Reviews: Yorkshire Mayfair 700 Thread Cotton Pillowcase Review 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Yorkshire Mayfair 700 Thread Cotton Pillowcase Review

34

A few weeks ago, I introduced you all to the 1000 thread count pillowcase set from Yorkshire Mayfair, and I am back to tell you about their 700 thread count set.


Just like the other set, this set is soft and beautifully made. There was the small issue of a popped seam on the hem of one of the pillowcases, but it was an easy fix.


The pillowcases themselves are actually very pretty, I received a set that has a nice fern like design on it, and they go perfectly with my current bed set.


 Just like the other set, these are 100% Egyptian cotton woven sateen pillowcases, and a bit more over sized than your regular standard sized pillowcase. I mentioned in my other review that I planned on using the pillowcases to cover my body pillow, because they would overlap. I decided to try with this set, and I was right, not only did they overlap and completely cover my body pillow, but they left a cool design straight down the middle.

I use my body pillow on the couch during the day, with some white throw pillows, and it makes my couch look really nice and comfortable!

As I mentioned in my previous post, these cases have all the pros of the more expensive brands, but without the price tag...now that's something I can handle!

*I received the item in this post complimentary for review purposes. All opinions found within are purely my own*

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38