02 03 Mama Dews Reviews: The Beauty of Exuviance® 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

The Beauty of Exuviance®

34
*Powered by BrandBacker*


Over the years, I have searched for beauty products that live up to the hype. Some of them do, and some of them don't...One that does, is Exuviance® I first came across this brand when I was working at Dillard's. I had a chance to sample some of their face cream, and I was amazed at how supple and moisturized my face was. Now, I have had the chance to try two more of their amazing products, and again, I am more than pleased with my experience!




The first product is their Triple Microdermabrasion Face Polish. I have heard great things about these types of face polishes, but had never tried one, but I am so glad that I finally got the chance.

Exuviance Face Polish contains, professional grade crystals, Glycolic Acide, and Papaya Enzyme. It is very easy to use, just apply a thin layer to your face, lightly massage (don't scrub), then leave for up to 2 minutes (1 for sensitive skin). Rinse with warm water, then pat dry. I follow up with Exuviance Collagen Triple Boost Serum, and a moisturizer.

My face feels and looks amazing! There is a more even tone, less dry patches, and looks more radiant!












The second product, is their Intensive Eye Treatment Pads. These pads help revitalize the eye area, by stimulating cell renewal with Lactobionic Acid, which hydrates and supports the skins deep matrix, allowing the skin to firm and minimize the appearance of fine lines.

I use these twice a week (can be used up to 3 times a week). I cleanse and dry my face, then place one pad under each eye, and leave for between 10 and 30 minutes. After removing the pads, I rub in the excess solution, and apply Exuviance Hydrating Eye Complex.

The results will make you very happy...a decrease in dark under eye circles, firmer, younger looking eyes, and a decrease in fine lines.







Exuviance is a great brand, so if you are looking for something to add to your beauty routine, Exuviance is where you need to look! They have many great products, and are recognized around the world. Exuviance formulas are expertly developed to visibly transform skin by combining their patented innovations with the best, state of the art technologies available in dermatology today.




*I received the items in this post complimentary for review purposes. All opinions found within are purely my own*

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38