02 03 Mama Dews Reviews: Improving my health with 100% Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Improving my health with 100% Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

34



Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
#CoconutOil

There is no secret in the fact that Coconut oil is an amazing product. The uses for a good oil, are almost endless, and range between uses in the kitchen, to uses in the bathroom. There are so many different brands of coconut oil out there, that sometimes it is hard to distinguish one from the other, in regards to what you can use it for.

To be honest, I have several containers of Coconut Oil in my house, I have some that is in a pump that never solidifies, that I use for moisturizing, or for my daughter's hair. I have some that is mixed in with other products that is made especially for hair. I have some that I have for use when I bake. Then I have some in the bathroom, that I use for oil pulling. That's a lot of Coconut Oil!

Thankfully, I have come across a great brand, that provided me with Coconut Oil, that I can use for ALL applications. This BioFinest Coconut Oil, is organic, extra virgin, unrefined, and cold pressed. Which means that no matter the state of the coconut oil...solid, or liquid, the oil retains all of its health and nutrition properties. It also has a great coconut scent!

If you are looking for a complied list of great ways to use Coconut Oil, you need to check out Wellness Mama she has a post about 101 uses for Coconut Oil. You would not believe everything you can use this amazing oil for!


I like to add coconut oil to my smoothies, for an added burst of nutrition. I also take it as a supplement by itself, because it is loaded with good for you fats! If you haven't jumped on the coconut oil bandwagon, you should. You will be amazed at how your body changes!



*I received the item in this post complimentary for review purposes. All opinions found within are purely my own*

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38