02 03 Mama Dews Reviews: imPRESS Manicure...One step to a beautiful salon quality manicure! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

imPRESS Manicure...One step to a beautiful salon quality manicure!

34

Ladies! I know I am not the only mother out there, that somehow can't ever find the time to do something for myself. Between school, extracurricular activities, work, family time, running a household, and trying to catch a shower that doesn't involve the tiniest member of the house, sometimes we forget about ourselves.

Before I had kids, I used to get my nails done pretty regularly, but then that become the last thing on my list of priorities. I remember how much I used to love sitting in the chair at the salon, and letting someone pamper me for an hour. Now, even if I do find the time, there is usually something else that I need to spend salon money on. However, that doesn't change my desire to have a nice set of nails, because lets be honest, there is something about a nice set of nails, that makes some women really happy!

Well, thanks to imPRESS, even busy moms can have a nice set, without having to sit in a salon for an hour, and without breaking the bank. You remember imPRESS, those awesome press on nails that were a coveted creation in middle school...well, they are even better now!

Whats New?

With everything from soft hues to bold glitter tips and on-trend accent nails all with an ultra-gel shine, imPRESS offerings suit every woman’s every mood, at every moment. On-the-go moms no longer need to spend time at a salon to get a salon-quality manicure; no need for DIY skills either! Just press on, and with no dry time you can get right back to life’s demands. Plus, UltraHold technology keeps nails on—until you’re ready to remove—just peel off with no damage to natural nails!

Seriously, its that easy! Beautiful gel shine nails, no trip to the salon, and with little cost compared to the average salon trip. 

Look how beautiful they are!!



Some sets include either an accent nail...


or embellishments...


So, there is no longer any excuses! get your beautiful set of nails, ladies! You would be surprised at the boost in confidence it will give you!!

*Powered by BrandBacker*

*I received the item in this post complimentary for review purposes. All opinions found within are purely my own*

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38