02 03 Mama Dews Reviews: #BehindTheBlogger It Will All Make Sense Someday 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

#BehindTheBlogger It Will All Make Sense Someday

34
#BehindTheBlogger It Will All Make Sense Someday

Over the course of this series, different prompts, have introduced you all to the inner workings of the bloggers involved. Even more, it has given the involved bloggers, a chance to sit back and really think about their lives, and question themselves...As my husband has mentioned, it is like taking a page out of each bloggers diary every time they post.

For me, it has given me a chance to put the pieces of my own story together,and try to make sense of the things that have occurred over the course of the last 35 years. A memoir of sorts...

I do not hide the fact that I have gone through things in my life, that most people will never go through. I also don't hide the fact that I wouldn't change any of it. I am a firm believer in the philosophy that everything happens for a reason, and that if even one of those circumstances or events were different, everything now would be different as well.

The things that we go through, and the decisions that we make, don't always make sense in that moment, but if given time, they will...

There is one thing in my life, that still doesn't make a lot of sense to me, and it is the circumstances surrounding my adoption. As some of you have read, things are great now; I know both of my birth parents, and my siblings, aunts, uncles, and cousins. Yet, there is still the unknown, and the unanswered questions about what really happened. The thing is, there is a version of the story, for each person involved, and rarely will they all be the same...in fact, NONE of the stories are the same, and I doubt that they ever will be. Maybe that is why it took so long for me to find them...because some unknown force thought it would be better for me to be older, and less inclined to be overcome with anger, because it is very common for adoptees to be very angry with the one that left them, and given the fact that I can't seem to get a definitive story about my life, I have the right to be angry.

However, I just don't have that kind of anger in me, as it does nothing. Being angry with the decisions made 30 years ago, won't change anything, so it is pointless...would I have felt this same way at 18? Who knows...but what I can say, is that while I still have questions, and don't quite understand why things went the way they did, chances are, It Will All Make Sense Someday.



#BehindTheBlogger Sidebar Button 

 Thank you for reading a story from #BehindTheBlogger Hop. Every 2 weeks a group of bloggers is given a writing prompt. These prompts are very open ended, so our bloggers can write about whatever they desire. The main rule is that their blog post directly relates to the topic of that week. The point of this hop is for our readers to get to know us on a personal level.  Please hop along and read all of the blog posts in this weeks hop. Just click the links below. If you want real and raw emotion, then you will find it here. After you read each post, please comment and share. We want to get to know you too!

Are you a blogger looking to join our future hops? Click here Sign Up Here

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38