02 03 Mama Dews Reviews: Chomp Into This! New Chomp Snack Sticks are delicious! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Chomp Into This! New Chomp Snack Sticks are delicious!

34
*Powered by BrandBacker*


I love trying new snacks, but the problem with some snacks, is that they are filled with salt, and usually contain some ingredients that nobody can pronounce. Well, that is not an issue anymore, thanks to Chomp Sticks.

About Chomp Sticks:

Chomps Snack Sticks are an awesome new health product made with 100% Non-GMO Grass-Fed Angus Beef which is sourced from New Zealand. The sticks contain no artificial ingredients (no nitrites, nitrates, MSG, colors, flavors) and are shelf stable for a year with the help of celery juice! Best of all, they taste AMAZING! 

These things truly are amazing! I was able to try each of the three flavors, and I think my favorite is the Hoppin' Jalapeno, followed by Original Flavor, and lastly, the Crankin' Cran, which has habanero peppers in it...spicy!!


These are perfect for people that are always on the go, but what a great tasting, and filling snack. Even my kids like the original flavor, and my 4 year old daughter kept asking for more! You have to try these! 

In the meantime, why not enter the giveaway for a chance to win some?!



*I received the item in this post complimentary for review purposes. All opinions are my own*

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38