02 03 Mama Dews Reviews: Glamulet Bracelets and charms...perfect for all occasions! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Glamulet Bracelets and charms...perfect for all occasions!

34

I can't even begin to tell you, how beautiful, the bracelets and charms from Glamulet are. There are so many styles to choose from, and charms to signify all of your most important life events. This year, Glamulet can help you collect charms that will remind you of all of your favorite Holiday adventures.

I am so pleased with the bracelet and charms that Glamulet sent me...the bracelet fits perfectly, and each charm reminds me of some of my favorite things about Christmas.


Each bracelet comes in a beautiful bronze colored box, with Glamulet etched on the top. Inside, resting on a plush pillow, you will find the bracelet you choose, with each of the charms, representing the things you love.


There are four charms on mine...the "Love" charm, which is a silver and gold openwork heart design, filled with beautiful Swarovski crystals; the Snowflake charm, which is absolutely beautiful and sparkles in the light; the May Birthstone, which is filled with beautiful Emerald green crystals; and the "Family Tree" charm, which is also an openwork design, filled with tiny Swarovski crystals.

Each and every charm that you get from Glamulet, is sure to bring a smile to the face of the one receiving this beautiful bracelet. Does your loved one already have a bracelet? That's okay, because each and every charm from Glamulet, fits all major brands of bracelets. Plus, each charms is guaranteed 925 Sterling Silver.

I can't wait to add more charms to my bracelet, for all of the most memorable moments in my life. So don't wait, start a memory bracelet for the one that you love...visit Glamulet today!




*I received the item in this post complimentary for review purposes. All opinions found within are purely my own* 

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38