02 03 Mama Dews Reviews: Amazing #HandmadeSoap from Tiger Lily Soap! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Amazing #HandmadeSoap from Tiger Lily Soap!

34
I have told you all before, how much I love handmade items...whether it be a crocheted baby blanket, or handmade beauty products, there is just something about the time, effort, and love, put into each item, that resonates with me.

One of my favorite items in beauty items...soap, bath bombs, facial scrubs - you get the picture! Well, one such company makes these items, and they all are the result of a lifetime of battling the chemicals that are found in your basic drug store brand products.

Jessica, over at Tiger Lily Soaps, has created an entire line of soap, bath salts, bath bombs, and lotions - she even has some made for the men! She was gracious enough to send me a couple of soap samples, and let me tell you just how amazing they are!

#TigerLilySoaps

The first soap is Mango Papaya, and it is amazing! It has a nice sweet smell, and contains Olive, Coconut, Soybean, Corn, and Hemp Oil, along with Organic Shea Butter, Orange Peel, and Fragrance Oil.

I use this soap after a long day, to relax my senses, and wash away the stresses of the day. The soap cleans my skin nicely, but washes away clean, leaving behind no film, and there is no drying either! My skin feels clean and moisturizes, and I could not be more happy about that!

#MangoPapaya


The other soap is a Spearmint Basil, and this soap is equally amazing. It is the kick of Spearmint that will awaken your senses, with the fresh scent of basil, that puts this soap at the top of the list of favorites in my house!

Made with Olive, Coconut, Soybean, Corn, and Hemp Oil, along with Organic Shea Butter, Sea Salt, Mint Leaves, and Fragrance Oil, this soap will awaken your senses like you would not believe. Just as with the other soap, this one washes away clean, leaving behind no film, or drying effect.

#SpearmintBasil


Now is the time for all of us to take a step back from the chemicals in the things that we use on a daily basis - wouldn't it be nice to solve the dry skin, acne, and other breakouts, without using a million products? What if all it took was one bar of handmade soap?

I can't wait to try more of this line, and you should too! Now is the perfect time for it! Good through the month of February, Tiger Lily Soap is having a sale! Just enter code HEART15, at checkout, to take 15% off of you total!

You can find this listed on the Valentine's Day Gift Guide!

*I received the item in this post complimentary for review purposes. All opinions found within are purely my own*

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38