02 03 Mama Dews Reviews: #Nutrisystem Week 3 results...I should be loving my scale, but... #NSNation 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

#Nutrisystem Week 3 results...I should be loving my scale, but... #NSNation

34
*I am receiving Nutrisystem free in exchange for blogging about my weight loss journey*


You know, sometimes, no matter how hard you work out, and how closely you follow a diet, your body just doesn't want to play fair. This happens to most women, once a month. If you aren't careful, you can let that one week of the month, derail all of your hard work, simply because there isn't a change in inches, or the number on the scale.

That has been the story of my life this week...

Still, I did my best to stick to my Nutrisystem meals, and my workout. I might not have seen any change - at all - but if I quit now, where will I be later? So, that being said, let me tell you about my favorite parts of this week!

There were a few disappointing meals, one in particular, that I sincerely hope Nutrisystem takes off the menu - the meatloaf and potatoes was not good, not even a little bit, and it seems to be the way a few people thought of this meal, If that says anything, I hope Nutrisystem listens!

Now, for the good part - what I loved!


My favorite breakfast was the thick cut french toast - it was very good, and reminded me of the french toast that I might make for the kids. I added peanut butter and bananas to it, for a protein packed breakfast, that carried me in to lunch.

I have been really enjoying the wraps for lunch, and this week the meatball Parmesan melt, hit the spot. Add in an apple with a TBSP of peanut butter, and I was full!

My dinner was spot on, with the mushroom stuffed chicken breast, and a huge side of broccoli. The chicken was delicious, full of flavor, and fork tender.

This week, thanks in part to mother nature, I was really craving something sweet - I found it in a Red Velvet Whoopie Pie! The cake was moist, and the filling was just sweet enough, that even though the whoopie pie was small, it fulfilled that craving I was having.

This week, I also received my second shipment, of which I was able to choose what I wanted. There are a few new items, that I will introduce you all too, in the coming weeks, and I am happy to say, that all of my choices are likely to be greatly enjoyed!


So, to wrap it up - ladies, during that one evil week of the month, DON'T GIVE UP! Keep pushing, drink lots of water, and know that it will be over soon. Your body doesn't hate you, no matter how bad it makes you hurt. 

Start Weight: 165 lbs
Waist: 35 in
Hips: 40 in

Week Two Stats: 

Weight: 160 lbs (-5 lbs)
Waist: 30 in (-5 in)
Hips: 38 in (-2 in)

Current Stats:

Weight: 160 lbs (-0 lbs)
Waist: 30 in (-0 in)
Hips: 38 in (-0 in)


Goal Weight: 135 lbs


As always, if you are ready to start your own journey, make sure you click on the box below!!



#NSNation

Stay Connected!
Facebook: www.Facebook.com/Nutrisystem
Twitter: @Nutrisystem
YouTube: www.YouTube.com/Nutrisystem
Pinterest: www.Pinterest.com/Nutrisystem


*I received the items in this post complimentary for review purposes. All opinions found within are purely my own*

Labels: , , , , ,

35 36 37 38