02 03 Mama Dews Reviews: #Nutrisystem Week 4 Results...My First Compliment #NSNation 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

#Nutrisystem Week 4 Results...My First Compliment #NSNation

34
*I am receiving Nutrisystem free in exchange for blogging about my weight loss journey*


Weekly Inspiration


Visualize yourself at your goal weight. Remember, Muhammed Ali didn't tell himself he was the second greatest. He said he was the greatest, believed it, and became it. You can, too.

You know, this is actually the perfect inspiration, especially given the prompt for this week. I am five weeks into my weight loss journey with Nutrisystem, and by this time, the changes should be noticeable...the thing is, the first compliment that you get, should come from yourself. Whether you are gauging your weight loss by the number on the scale, or by the way that your clothes are fitting, you are sure to have noticed a difference this far into your journey. So, compliment yourself! When you step on the scale, or slide on those jeans, verbalize how you feel! Do a spin, in front of the mirror and say "go on with your bad self"

If you compliment yourself, before anyone else does, you motivate yourself to keep pushing forward. So, that being said, what about the first compliment from someone other than yourself? Well, mine came from my husband, and to be honest, it was hard o take at first - was he saying it because I had truly lost weight, or because hes my husband and he was just being nice?

Turns out, he really was thrilled with the changes, because he continued to mention it, every time I was changing, stepping out of the shower, or working out in the gym with him. That is a GREAT feeling, and just enhanced my motivation.

I can't believe that I have been on this journey for going on five weeks now, and while it hasn't always been a walk in the park, I am seeing the changes, and FEELING the changes. I have more energy, because I am not carrying as much weight as I once was, which means I can run with the kids more!

As for my meals this week, I have stuck to some of my favorites from the weeks prior, and I have not yet started to dive into the second shipment that I shared with you last week, but oh my, there is some good stuff in there, that I am definitely looking forward to!



I have also changed up the way that I weigh in, as I have been doing some research on the subject. The thing with weight, is that it can fluctuate from day to day, based on a number of variables. What I have read, is that if you weight yourself at the same time every day, then average it all, you get a better idea of what you weight loss has been for the week. So with that in mind, I started weighing myself everyday, right when I woke up, and before I had anything to eat or drink...these are my results!

Start Weight: 165 lbs
Waist: 35 in
Hips: 40 in

Week Three Stats: 

Weight: 160 lbs (-5 lbs)
Waist: 30 in (-5 in)
Hips: 38 in (-2 in)

Current Stats:

Weight: 158 lbs (-2lbs)
Waist: 30 in (-0 in)
Hips: 37 in (-1 in)


Goal Weight: 135 lbs

Not too shabby! As you can see, I have dropped a few more pounds, and another inch on my hips! I will continue to work towards my goal weight, and with only 23 pounds left to go, and 7 more weeks, it is possible! In the meantime, I will adjust my meals, add more smart carbs, and protein, in hopes that my weight loss will get a much needed kick start! 

As always, if you are ready to start you own journey, you can click the picture below, and you can pick the plan that is best for you!



#NSNation

Stay Connected!
Twitter: @Nutrisystem



*I received the items in this post complimentary for review purposes. All opinions found within are purely my own*

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38