02 03 Mama Dews Reviews: #BehindTheBlogger Hold My Hand 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

#BehindTheBlogger Hold My Hand

34
#BehindTheBlogger Hold My Hand

Back to School is in full swing across the Country, and for us, it started on Monday...this year, I sent my youngest off to Kindergarten, while my new 4th grader, stayed home for yet another year of homeschool.

I have been by my babies side, since the moment they were born. They have never been to daycare, or had a sitter, and I have had the responsibility of raising them into good little people, with the help of my husband.

Here's the thing, even though I do the majority of the childrearing, after all, I AM a Stay at home mom, my husband has done so much for these kids. They learn new things from him every single day, but somehow society has deemed dads "babysitters" and they don't give them much credit for the things that they teach their children.

So, on the first day of school, when my daughter said "Daddy, hold my hand" I knew, like I always have, that her daddy is so much more than just a "babysitter" He is her hero, and she was going to miss him...she knew, that while she was going to see me at lunch, and that I was going to pick her up from school, because daddy works, morning dropoffs are special, because Daddy can hold her hand...and in doing so, can ease her fears.



You know what...it wasn't just something that his baby girl did, either. His one and only boy, did the same thing, on his first day of Kindergarten! There is something about holding daddy's hand, that can put your fears at ease, and I am so glad that my babies have such an awesome daddy.



We have a new little one, joining us in November, and although I know I will likely cry, I can't wait for her first day of Kindergarten, when she will utter those same words, in her tiny little voice..."Daddy, hold my hand"


#HoldMyHand



#BehindTheBlogger Sidebar Button


 Thank you for reading a story from #BehindTheBlogger Hop. Every 2 weeks a group of bloggers is given a writing prompt. These prompts are very open ended, so our bloggers can write about whatever they desire. The main rule is that their blog post directly relates to the topic of that week. The point of this hop is for our readers to get to know us on a personal level. Please hop along and read all of the blog posts in this weeks hop. Just click the links below. If you want real and raw emotion, then you will find it here. After you read each post, please comment and share. We want to get to know you too!

Are you a blogger looking to join our future hops? Click here Sign Up Here

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38