02 03 Mama Dews Reviews: #BehindTheBlogger Find Your Love 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

#BehindTheBlogger Find Your Love

34
#BehindTheBlogger Find Your Love



Find Your Love...it can be hard for people sometimes, to find love. Either in themselves or in someone else. I know it is hard for me to find love in myself, it's something I struggle with on a regular basis.

I do know, that I am surrounded by love. I can see it in the eyes of my 3-month-old daughter. When she is focusing on my face, and her eyes connect with mine, and she is staring so intensely at me, that it's almost as if she can see right into my soul; then she smiles, and nuzzles into my shoulder or arm. I see it baby girl, I see your love!

I can find it in the arms of my 5-year-old daughter when she comes home after a long day at school, and she immediately runs to give me a hug. "I missed you, mama" oh baby, I missed you too! As she holds on, and wraps her little legs around my waist, as she tells me about her day. I found it, sweetheart, I found your love!

I can feel it, in the presence of my 9-year-old son. His Autism can make it hard to show affection sometimes, but I can feel his love when I step into his room. There is a calmness there, and even when he is halfway between sleep and awake, he knows when I am there. "Hi mama, I love you" Oh sweet boy, I love you too. I feel it, honey, I feel your love!

I know it when I am around my husband. He is one of those men that may not always say the words, but his actions speak so much louder. I know his love, in the way he defends me. In the swipe of his hand at the small of my back, when he passes me. In the gentle kiss, he gives my forehead when he thinks I am asleep. In all of the little things, he does for this family. I know its there baby, I know your love.

So I may have a hard time finding things I love about myself,  but my family has me covered! How do you find your love?


#BehindTheBlogger Sidebar Button

Thank you for reading a story from #BehindTheBlogger Hop. Every 2 weeks a group of bloggers is given a writing prompt. These prompts are very open ended, so our bloggers can write about whatever they desire. The main rule is that their blog post directly relates to the topic of that week. The point of this hop is for our readers to get to know us on a personal level.  Please hop along and read all of the blog posts in this weeks hop. Just click the links below. If you want real and raw emotion, then you will find it here. After you read each post, please comment and share. We want to get to know you too!
Are you a blogger looking to join our future hops? Sign Up Here!

Labels:

35 36 37 38