02 03 Mama Dews Reviews: Introducing the NEW StarLooks LOOKSBOOK! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Introducing the NEW StarLooks LOOKSBOOK!

34

Hi my lovelies! If you remember, last month I introduced you all to an awesome Custom Subscription LIFESTYLE box, from StarLooks. I feel head over heels for this box, because it was created by ME! I told you I would be back to show you my August Box, and then introduce you to the newest addition to the StarLooks Line; the LooksBook! So, without further ado, the August StarBox!


#Starbox

For the August StarBox, I picked a slanted eye liner/brow brush ($18), "Brun" Longwear Eye Pencil ($10.50), and the "Just Say Yes" Perfect Size Lipgloss ($9)...so, as you can see, the $12 that this monthly Lifestyle box costs, is well worth the price, especially considering I have even added in the value of the giftcards yet!

Speaking of giftcards, one of the cards was a Starlooks card, which meant I could get more goodies!! I went with Loose Pan Eye Shadow in "Twilight" ($8), and a (Limited Edition!) "High Life" Liquid Illuminator ($10.50)

Every single item is outstanding! The brush is well made, and perfect for getting those brows and/or eyeliner perfect. The Eye pencil is soft, easy to use, and a beautiful dark shade of brown...absolutely perfect for creating a natural smokey eye for the fall season! The lipgloss is always one of my favorite items, it is smooth, and vanilla scented, and moisturizes my lips! The illuminator adds beautiful dimension to any look, and the Twilight eyeshadow has excellent pigment, and is perfect for creating a bold smokey eye for any Holiday party!

Now! On to the NEW Looksbook!!

#Starlooks


I am really excited about this new addition to the Starlooks family! True, it isn't customizable, like the Starbox, but the collection is sure to delight!

The Looksbook, is a trio collection of Perfect Sized cosmetics, that fit into a little book, that can easily be stashed in your purse, so that you always have it with you! The August book is the Resort Edition, and the colors are very fitting.

This book includes the "Aqua" Water Eyeshadow, a lipstick in "Jet Set", and "Ritz/Tropic" Highlighter and Blush Duo! This is the perfect book for setting off on an adventure! Plus, just like the Custom Box, the LooksBooks are only $12!

I love the lipstick! it is so smooth, and a very flattering color. My lips don't feel dry after using it, much like other lipsticks have done to my lips. The highlighter and blush duo is perfect! The colors are beautiful, and really compliment an look. The eyeshadow is a bit of a stretch for me, and not something I would usually pick, but the pigment is gorgeous, and it actually compliments your look. Unless you use a lot of it, the color is not as brilliant as it is in the stick, instead it adds a nice shimmer to the eyelid, with just a hint of green. Very nice!

I am more than impressed with both the StarBox and the LooksBook, and as a reminder, if you prefer the customizable StarBox, starting with the September box, you will now get to pick FOUR items, instead of three, and you will get $20 worth of Starlooks Giftcards!

So, what will it be? The StarBox, The LooksBook, or both?! Pick your favorite, and fall in love with a new Lifestyle! 

#StarAddict


*I received the items in this post complimentary for review purposes. All opinions found within are purely my own*

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38